Sunday, January 11, 2009

Symptom Talk
This pregnancy has drained all of my energy! I do not feel like Jena! Did I mention that I have to use the bathroom constantly? This past week I have not been able to sleep because I get up to use the bathroom about 5 times each night! So far, no morning sickness or nausea. I hope that passes me by all together. I also have mild cramping each night which I have been told this is my uterus stretching and making room for the baby. Other than the chronic fatigue I don't really feel pregnant. I looked up online the size of the baby and right now it's the size of a sweet pea. Next week, it's a blueberry! I have been doing a lot of research on what's going on with my body, the baby's development and also what foods I need and also which to stay away from. My intuition and the chinese gender chart tell me it's a girl. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment