Thursday, February 26, 2009

13 Weeks
I'm finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel! The first trimester was pretty rough considering I did not suffer from morning sickness. I was extremely tired and cranky 90% of the my days. Last week I started to feel better and now I feel like I'm back to my old self again! I am starting to have a little "pooch." My pants are officially supported now by a bella band and yesterday I wore my first pair of maternity pants to work! This picture was taken yesterday and this outfit was so comfortable, I felt like I had pajamas on all day! Did I mention I can't wait to have my hair colored! Reality is setting in with Ron and I that we will soon be parents. We have been recently discussing baby names... mostly disagreeing on baby names! I have become obsessed with searching for nursery furniture and crib bedding online. Brooke introduced me to a custom bedding website out of Fairhope, AL, www.javisdavis.com. This is most likely where I will purchase the baby's crib bedding from. Their website is amazing. You can virtually create the bedding to your likeness and play around with the different fabric groupings. I'm also leaning toward furniture from Babies-R-Us or JCPenney. I'm trying to be pratical, I know babies are expensive! For now, I'm trying not to eat everything in sight and eat well balanced meals and plenty of fruits and veggies. No real cravings lately, just milk, mostly chocolate milk! Pregnancy has been fun so far and I know the best is yet to come!

2 comments:

  1. You don't even look pregnant! Good update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat what you want!! Everything in moderation:) You look great and I totally colored my hair when I was pregnant..you have to do things that make you feel good too!

    ReplyDelete