Friday, May 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

As promised, here is a new picture of our house with Riley in the front yard. We have been in the house now for a little over a week and things are finally starting to come together. What a job! I still have not finished unpacking all of the boxes but we're almost there! We absolutely love our new home and we're enjoying all of the space compared to our apartment in Auburn. Riley loves his spacious new big back yard and he follows me everywhere I go in the house. He's used to being able to keep his eyes on me everywhere in our apartment from the living room. There is so much that we need to purchase for the home but we are going to take things slowly and only purchase the "must haves" now. Ron and I bought a new dining room table and chairs last weekened and we're picking it up tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it looks in our house. As soon as things calm down and all the boxes are unpacked, I promise to post pics of the inside. Come visit us!

2 comments: