Grant has had a lot of fun playdates lately with his best pal and gal pal. He does really well interacting with other babies right now and loves to try and give them hugs and kisses. Enjoy the pics of Grant's playdates!
Starting their swimming lessons soon, Grant and Savannah

Savannah loves to hug on Grant

Such sweet babies!

Grant loves to kiss on Savannah...

Another hug before she goes bye bye!

Luke and Grant have a lot of sleepovers while their parents enjoy "Grown Up Time"

Luke is such a smiley baby!

Trying to get all their engery out before bedtime

Just wanted to include this photo I took tonight of Grant, look how his smile has changed!

And for all the Grandparents: This is how Grant is getting around these days. Grandpa Wendt, Ron and I are ready for you to come back and visit so you can help us baby proof. It's way over due and VERY neccessary!
I love watching our babies grow together. You have such a sweetie on your hands. I'm glad Savannah has Grant to play with.. They are so cute together!
ReplyDelete