Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Weekend in Mobile Uploads...

How convenient it is to always be able to snap photos or videos of the things we do and places we go on our phones. I find that my best pics are on my phone. I thought I would share a brief overview with you of our crazy busy weekend relived via cell phone uploads...
Grant fell asleep on the way to school Friday with the remnants of an ice cream cone in his mouth. I was desperate, he is teething and was cranky so I gave him an ice cream cone at 9am. Big deal, worked like magic!
Saturday night my very photogenic husband and I joined some friends for a night out in a limousine!
"Big Pimpin" as Laurie would say...
I worked like a dog all weekend making curtains for our family room, yes, I made them!
Grant went to a birthday party with Dada and loved playing with all the balls
and also going down the BIG slide!
There was also a little time for Grant and Dada to come by and see me at work...

No comments:

Post a Comment