Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Celebrating Scarlett!

Very soon, sweet Savannah is going to be a big sister to baby Scarlett!
Recently I hosted a "sprinkle" for her Mommy, Kimmy at my house. I don't have many pictures to share because I didn't take any. I know, I'm sorry, but it was a fun, festive event with good food, friends and celebration of the Mommy to be times two!
Natalie, Kimmy and I at Kimmy's baby shower
I wanted to give Kimmy a very special present for her newest additions nursury so I enlisted the help of my great friend, Kim in North Carolina. You all have read about her business, Daisy Faye Designs and how incredibly talented she is. Together we came up with the concept of appliqued wall art. You can read more about the creative process on the Daisy Faye Designs blog: http://www.daisyfayedesigns.com/2/post/2010/12/daisy-faye-designs-home-decor-lt3.html
For now, enjoy the pictures of baby Scarlett's gorgeous nursery. It's absolutely to die for in person!


Hurry up baby Scarlett! Grant is ready to meet his newest gal pal!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend Jena! I feel very blessed. I cant wait for Scarlett's arrival! :)

    ReplyDelete