Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grant's Idea of a Perfect Weekend

Friday morning when I opened the garage door Grant yelled, "DUCK!" I didn't realize what he was refering to until I looked out into our neighbors yard and saw this:
Our neighbor Cameron was celebrating her 10th birthday and someone had, "Flamingo'd a Friend."
These flamingos provided all day entertainment for Grant. He spent a lot of the day weaving in and out of the flamingos, taking them off of their stands, talking to them and giving them pats on the back.
We were sad to see the flamingos go,
but it was fun while it lasted!
We have a new house going up behind ours. Saturday morning we had front row seats to the "pouring of the concrete slab" and this again was pure entertainment for my little guy. He is fascinated with trucks these days.

Luke even came over to witness the main attraction and the guys had time to sneak in a little game of golf before the pour was over
I promise, Grant did give Luke a shot at hitting the ball
Sunday morning provided lots of time for cuddling with this guy
and the evening was spent hanging out with Grant's best gal, Savannah and pal, Brooks
You think they're having fun?
Say Cheese!


And now, we rest.

1 comment:

  1. I just cant believe how big Grant is getting!! It goes way too fast! Jena, he's adorabel! Hope yall are well!

    ReplyDelete