Grant and I hosted a Craft Party for all of his closest friends at our house this morning. He's just now getting to the age where he enjoys organized fun and I thought it would be exciting to have a party just for the kiddos. After all, they do get left out a lot of the holiday celebrations and stuck at home with babysitters!
Grant and I ready to party! In honor of my Mom, I wore an apron. You couldn't catch my Mom growing up at home without her apron on!
Laurie came over the night before to help me prepare all the goodies which are all pinterest inspired. "Pinspired" My newest website obsession.
Chocolate covered marshmellows were a hit and left the kids with pink mouths
A good 'ole classic
Snowman donuts! After much thought we decided to leave off their mouths. They looked better and more recognizable this way.
Reindeer cookies. These cookies were supposed to be made out of nutter butters but I found the traditional nutter butter cookie hard to find. Instead we used Keebler elf cookies which were delish.
Sippy Cups for the children
Onto the crafts, we made snowman magnet picture frames
and colored as Elmo watched on
The nativity scene stickers were a hit, I think any stickers at this age would have been popular
They were able to make their own scene on construction paper
The elf hats and snowflake ornaments were a little harder to construct
Emma and Savannah coloring. Right before this picture was taken, Savannah looked at Emma and said, "Emma, I've missed you!" She is so sweet that little one.
Ward enjoyed playing outside most. Here he's taking a rest and a drink after pretend mowing our lawn.
and eventually... the majority of the kiddos ended up in the sandbox. Each and every one of them was covered from head to toe in sand but they had a blast!
Sweet Chloe played hard and ate lots of chocolate!
and for a rare glimpse at a few of the mama's. Angel took place in a 5k before the party and came in third!
Now, we're looking forward to the grown up parties! ;)
You're such a Martha!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove your party Jena! You are such a wonderful Mommy! Congratulations on the new little one coming in May! You have a beautiful family! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteXO
Liz
Such a cute Party!
ReplyDeleteLove this post! You throw an awesome party!
ReplyDelete