Grant and I helped celebrate our neighbor, Maddie's 7th birthday on Saturday morning at May Day Park in Daphne. Maddie had miniature horses and ponies at her party for all the kids to ride on. Grant was a little more hesitant this time around than he was at the last birthday party we went to with these same horses. Check out that entry HERE. I had to literally force him upon Buttercup, the same horse he willingly road over and over again last March. Grant was very excited about meeting the horses, I put on his cowboy boots and before we left the house that morning he wanted to know where his cowboy hat was? Ummm... he doesn't own one! Need to put that on the list.
May Day Park is on the Mobile Bay and absolutely beautiful place/park to visit. Once Grant spotted the water he claimed, "I want to go to the water!" "I want to cross the river." I think he got that last quote from Dora.
One of his favorite things to do, play in the water. He threw several of the large rocks in and squealed with delight when they made a big splash!
And at 23 weeks, I realize I have left you all in the dark regarding this pregnancy. We have been blessed with another baby Boy! James Henry Yaeger is kicking up a storm and has overall let me enjoy an easy pregnancy thus far. We are thrilled to be welcoming a baby brother for Grant in May. Meagan, Jackie, Courtney... this bump picture is for you, you can quit stalking!! ;)
My parents gave me a new camcorder for Christmas and this is my first go at posting one of its videos. It's a handheld Sony Bloggie and is seriously smaller than my cell phone. Hello Convenience! Enjoy the video of Grant's pony ride.
It is about time. I saw your parents yesterday and I was complaining about the lack of baby bump pictures and they told me to look on the blog. That you had finally posted one. You look great and not big at all for 23 weeks. Keep the pics coming. I love seeing grant.
ReplyDelete