Friday, July 20, 2012

Aunt Beverly Comes to Town!

My sister, Beverly paid us a visit last week.  She had shoulder surgery and is in between jobs so she thought it would be a perfect time to come down to Alabama, recuperate, meet James and get in some good old fashioned family time.  She was instantly in love with her newest nephew and he was quite smitten with her as well.  Poor Bev couldn't do much for herself.  We had to cut up her food, help her with everyday tasks and assist her with holding the baby.  She was still in a lot of pain from her surgery but I think she enjoyed her time here even though she wasn't feeling her best.
 We did venture out to a Mobile Bay Bears Baseball Game.  We were surrounded by friends and enjoyed a suite and boxed seats right behind home plate.  Hank Aaron himself through the opening pitch.
 Ron and I at Hank Aaron Stadium, can't believe it took us three years to make it to one of these games!
 My friend, Allison getting in some cuddle time with James
 Grant had a couple of little friends to play with.  The bay bears mascot even came into our suite to meet our little ones.  Unfortunately, I discovered my camera in my diaper bag after his departure.
 A picture of the girls.  I didn't get many photos with Beverly this visit.  We had a lot of down time with her resting and trying to heal.  It was a great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment