Friday, October 2, 2009

It's my party and Grant will cry if he wants to!

My first birthday as a Mom was a great one! I enjoyed a fabulous lunch with my friends, Gina and Kim at California Dreamin, then shopped around for awhile. Later, Ron and I had plans to go to dinner and take little bit with us. It didn't work out so well. Grant had a different plan. Right after we ordered he became fussy and started crying. He was inconsolable and we ended up getting our dinner to go and leaving early. How life changes!
Grant had his one month check up on Wednesday. He weighed in at 9 pounds and 9 ounces and is 22.5 inches long. The doctor says he looks great and he received his second hepatitis shot. The doctor informed me of his second month milestones to be on the lookout for and Grant even flashed the doc his smile. He's a happy and active baby, I'm loving every minute!

1 comment: