Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Recipe Wednesday

I've decided to take the lead from other fellow bloggers who list their favorite recipes or recipes they've recently tried on certain days of the week. I'm always searching for easy, great recipes to try and I hope that in turn by me posting my fave of the week I'll be helping someone out in the kitchen as well! Last night Ron and I enjoyed a new recipe I found on another bloggers website and it was de-lish! I'm stealing it from her for all of you to enjoy. Here's how she broke it down:
if you are in search for a simple and i mean SIMPLE meal, do this:
place six chicken breasts and two jars of salsa {i used medium} in a crock pot. cook on low for 6 hours {or on high for 3.5...i procrastinated a little bit that day}. shred chicken and mix in some block cream cheese {i dont know how much...just mixed until i thought it was enough}. serve over rice.
I used one block of cream cheese, sprinkled monterey jack cheddar cheese on top and served over white rice. It was super easy and the best part is there were tons of leftovers!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so yummy! I can't wait to try it! Do you think it would work with just 2 chicken breasts and 1 jar of salsa? After all, I am just one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you enjoyed it! it sure is yummy :)

    ReplyDelete