My first Mother's Day was delightful... Any day that is fun, new and exciting for Grant makes a great day for me. Grant drew his Momma his first picture with Daddy's help and that was the best gift a Mom could ask for. I also did receive the coveted Shark Steam mop that I have lusted after for the past few weeks. Typical, I know. A mop for Mother's Day, but I was thrilled!
I purchased a baby pool for Grant last week and I had been dying to give it a go. The weather was beautiful and sunny on Sunday so we enjoyed a day filled with family fun and new experiences!
My little Picasso's artwork
Too cute! We had so much funny playing in the water!!
ReplyDeleteLove that pool! So much fun! I have the steam mop and it is the best! We have hardwood floors and its so easy to clean!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
See you this weekend...can't wait to finally meet Grant!