Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meagan and Bo tie the knot!

Meet Meagan...
Meagan was my roommate in college and is a lifetime friend! We have had some fun times together... oh, yes we have!
Last Saturday Meagan got married.
Meet Bo...
I've known Bo my entire life. We grew up together and my Mom even taught him in preschool, I was not the one that introduced these two. Small world, huh?
I unfortunately was not able to be there for Meagan and Bo on their big day. I was supposed to be the greeter at Meagan and Bo's wedding in Raleigh, NC the weekend after Brittany got hitched. Due to work dilemas and scheduling conflicts I was not able to make the trip to see my college roomie tie the knot. Alas, Meagan, an avid reader of the good ole' blog is not forgotten. I wanted to highlight her nuptuials even though I was not there to participate in this...
"When You Love an Alpha Delta, You're a very special boy..." the song that every last one of us has had sung to her on their big day.
Meagan and Bo, I wish you the very best and know that one of your biggest fans was in Alabama working and very upset about missing the biggest day of your lives. Boohoohoo!!!
Love you both and best wishes!
Jena

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! I am famous! You know we missed you of course but we hope we will get a special visit from you soon! Let me know when you are in Clinton next and I will drive down to visit. Love you miss you!

    ReplyDelete