Last weekend we celebrated the first birthday of Grant's best bud, Luke! Luke had a monkey themed bash and we had a blast "hanging out" with the Lowery's.

My family of three with Drew, Laurie and Luke

It didn't take long for Grant to gather all of the balloons that were strategically placed for the party for his own enjoyment. He went around the house screaming, "BALLOON, BALLOON!"

Grant had a blast "monkeying" around at Luke's first birthday!

We also celebrated Henry's 3rd birthday and everything was BLUE!

Henry had a jumpy house and Grant loved running around and climbing in and out of it (of course, when the bigger kids would allow it!)

Yipee!


Henry's younger brother, Benton and Grant are just a few months apart and always enjoy playing together. Benton loves to give Grant big bear hugs!

On another note, sadly the store I have been managing since last May closed for business on Saturday leaving me and my staff unemployed. Blame it on the economy or the oil spill, tragically, my store isn't the only one in this shopping centre closing. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and I'm embracing this opportunity to stay at home with Grant for a little while until the next great opportunity comes along. I've spent the past two days packing up all of the merchandise, bags, boxes and fixtures to be shipped out to other locations and had my official last day today.

I'm excited for all that 2011 has in store for the Yaeger clan! First things first, I'm dying to get back to NC for a visit and now I have the time. I have a niece I'm just dying to meet... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment