Last Saturday my girlfriends threw a small shower a "sprinkle" if you will, to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby James. It was held at Kimmy's beautiful home and I received a lot of personalized beautiful things to help welcome this baby boy into the world in style!
Friends, all so thoughtful and I'm so thankful for their friendship!
Brunch was served and we had these yummy cupcakes for dessert
Thankfully my Mom was able to be here for the celebration, so glad she got to be apart of the day and get to know my friends better
The hostesses, these girls made it happen and prepared all the fantastic food
Lindsay, Laurie, Angel and Kimmy
Pretty in Pink, Laurie and Sam
I was showered with so many wonderful gifts, I was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity
Grant and James received several matching outfits, these crab shortalls are from Kimmy and they are sooo cute!
Love these monogrammed diaper shirts from Laurie!
The most exciting gift came from Lindsay, she gifted our family a "family sized" swimming pool for the hot days ahead. Hillarious!
Mamie, Joni and Kimmy
The Cambron girls, I have the best neighbors!
No comments:
Post a Comment