On Sunday June 14th, I was "showered" with gifts galore by some of the best friends a girl could ask for! Jessica Martin and Emily Greene along with several of my Mom's best friends hosted a baby shower for me at the Shield House in Clinton. Below are some pics from the afternoon. It was great seeing everyone and catching up, it had been too long!
Here I am with childhood friend, Rebecca Hales, and the hostesses with the mostess', Jessica and Emily
Here's another photo outside of the Shield House with the majority of the hostesses plus my Mom, Sister, Beverly, Mom-in-law, Jody, Aunt Jean and cousin, Natalie.
Check out the spread!
The most amazing diaper cake given to me by Pam Griffin. It came complete with two monogrammed blankets, John Deere Tractor toys (which were Ron's faves!) Baby Rainbows, Baby booties, Teether Toys, Peter Rabbit and much, much more...
Here are all the gifts before I tore into them...

And after... Grant sure is a lucky little boy. We got some great stuff!

Monogrammed burp cloths from Mrs. Patsy Rouse

Beautiful Monogrammed Blanket from Mrs. Jan Butler

Decorative "G" Canvas made especially for Grant's nursery by my friend Kim Chapman

Catching up with best friends, Jessica, Ashley and Ms. Nancy

The shower was a blast and I still can't believe all the wonderful things I received! Grant will be very well dressed his first year of life and even has his own set of luggage! We also received a lot of the baby basics, bath stuff, diapers, wipes, bibs and burp cloths! Thank you to all who were able to come to the shower and to all that helped host. I truly appreciate your kind generosity and for helping Ron and I prepare to welcome Baby Grant in a few short months!
No comments:
Post a Comment