
Grant's Rocker has finally arrived! I ordered it a couple of weeks ago from Storkland in Pensacola, FL. Would you believe there are zero baby furniture stores in all of Mobile?! The one they did have went out of business about four months ago. Ron and I drove to Pensacola (it's only about 45 minutes away, yep I'm only 45 minutes from Florida!) on Saturday and picked it up. Ron put it together after a very frustrating couple of hours and here is, the finished product! I couldn't be happier and can't wait to rock my sweet baby boy to sleep in it. :) It needs a pillow, what do you think?
Do you need me to make you some pillows??? We can go fabric shopping when you're in town at $7.99 Fabric Solutions and I'll send them to you.
ReplyDeleteI think it needs a pillow! It is so sweet. I had a horrible time finding a rocker that I liked..make sure its comfy. If Grant is anything like his cousin, Matylda, you will spend a lot of time rocking! (Which isn't so bad:)
ReplyDelete