Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Go Grant!

Sorry I've been slack lately about updating the good 'ole blog. What can I say? I've been busy. I'm leaving for NC this Friday for two weeks and I have been running around crazy preparing for the holiday in the few down moments I can with a three and a half month old. I'm so excited to be coming home for the holidays and experiencing Christmas with the best gift I've ever received, my sweet baby boy! Grant has been making huge strides lately in the milestone department. It all started Thanksgiving weekend when my Mom-in-law, Jody was able to get Grant to take a bottle. Can we say Praise the Lord! He's been doing great ever since and I have even given him rice cereal mixed in with the breastmilk. He likes the medela bottles after trying every kind on the market. Two Sundays ago, Grant was in his crib napping, I went to check on him on the baby monitor and found him doing this! I yelled for Ron and we ran upstairs in time to snap a picture of the first time he discovered his feet! Our video monitor is one of the best purchases I've ever made! He's also now sleeping without his swaddle and sleep positioner as well.
He's now in love with his feet (or new toys!) It's so cute to watch and he's starting to try to sit up and reach them when he's propped up on the boppy or in his carseat.
Grant is also holding up his head very well. He looks around and plays with his toys this way. It's like he's finally discovering the world around him. Grant can also rollover now! I'll post a video soon. He's becoming so much fun, I'm loving being a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment