Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fountain Frenzy

We are extremely lucky to live about 5 minutes from this fountain. It's a frequent stop for Mom's in the area starting this time of year. The kids go nuts over this outdoor fountain and it's pure entertainment to watch. The fountain is located in the center of our local outdoor mall, Eastern Shore Center.
Grant is still too little to enjoy the fountain but that doesn't stop us most days from getting out and about to watch all the kiddos play!
These are our neighbors Aiden and Maddie. This particular day I called their Mom, Angela and begged her to bring her kids to the fountain for Grant and I to watch, play with. Angela is the best neighbor, I call on her daily for some much needed adult conversation and interaction.

Grant is loving exploring the world around him and Aiden loves lending a helping hand!
The fountain bursts are sporatic. "Watch out Grant!"
I know this will be one of Grant's favorite activities in the very near future and will also provide much needed relief from the HOT days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment