Grant has become increasingly mobile in his walker and FAST! Yesterday, I opened the cabinet below the kitchen sink where I keep all of our cleaning supplies and turned my back for a quick second. The next thing I know Grant is reaching for all of the bottles and has his hands all over everything in the cabinet. What I failed to realize is that this particular product had fallen out of the cabinet and he dragged it around the kitchen under his walker for probably 5 to 10 minutes.
A dot of bleach had spurted out onto his sock which I did not see until Ron and I took our little one for a walk an additional 10 minutes later. I took the sock off, noticed that the area that had been touched by the bleach spot was white surrounded by pink and shrugged it off. This morning the spot looked like this:
Poor little guy:( Hope he is better soon!
ReplyDeleteLooks like its time for the cabinet lockers! wall plugs.. ect!! I hope it gets better soon.
ReplyDelete