Ron's Mom thankfully held onto a lot of his baby clothing prompting a photo of Grant in his Daddy's duds this past weekend. She also brought the photo of him wearing this particular outfit in his six or seven month portrait. I couldn't resist putting the two on here to compare. Looks like they have the same body type with the same little pinch of fat on the outer thigh and the same little dimples in their elbows. I just think they are both too cute for words!
Ronald James Yaeger, 1982 "Ronnie"
This is too cute! How sweet that she's saved things like that. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. I cant believe they look so much alike! Wow!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! They look just alike. Hope you are doing so well. Let me know when you come in town. xoxo Hope you had a Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! We love it (Mom's here)!!! I always said he looked like his daddy!! Please give G a kiss from me! We'll chat soon...
ReplyDelete