The Fourth of July was a beautiful one here in Spanish Fort. Ron and I were thrilled having our parents here to help celebrate and help us with our little guy. We went to church and then to a holiday get together at our friends, Allen and Gina's. They have a fabulous pool and Grant loved every minute of playing in the water while his Grandparents watched entertained to the max! On another note, Grant is growing by leaps and bounds daily. He now waves and says, "Bye!" He's cruising around the coffee table and can jump over to the sofa or chair and then on to the end table. I wasn't certain before but now I am that Grant will most likely skip crawling all together. It's an indescribeable feeling when your child does something new for the first time. I love seeing and discovering the world through Grant's eyes for the first time. At Allen and Gina's, Grant had his first encounter with a kitten. He was not smitten to say the least. He made a horrible face when I held the kitten up to his face and pushed the cat away with his hands. I also tried putting the kitten in his lap and he picked the kitten up by the extra skin on its back and threw it. He had us all rolling with laughter. This was the first time he had an aversion to any "thing."
Happy July 4th! My patriotic little man
I see Grant's already got Savannah with her shirt off. What a little heartbreaker! :) He is getting so big and starting to look more like a little boy! I'm glad you guys had a great holiday, miss you!
ReplyDelete