Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grant Videos

Here's the latest crop of Grant videos. These are mostly for his Grandparents sake showcasing his latest accomplishments.


Grant is such a good natured little boy, case in point: this video was taken after I had to pick him up from daycare because he had a fever. Yet, he was playing his little heart out. I included this video because I love his little laugh at the end after dancing.




Grant's first word with real meaning besides the babbling of "Mama and Dada" was Bye! His second word is ball which still sound similar to "bye," and "ba" but he does really try to pronounce the l's. He loves to play with balls and has gotten really good at throwing them. I think what's interesting about this video is after Grant takes the balls out of the hole, he switches the ball from his left hand to his right to throw it.


On Ron's parents recent visit, Grant's Poppy tried his hardest to get Grant to mutter the word, "Poppy." We were not expecting what happened next. Watch as Grant makes a Pop-Eye-the Sailor-Man mouth movement as Jim chants, Poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy. Grant continued to do this all weekend when his Grandfather said these words.

Grant cruises and once again, loves throwing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment