Thursday, June 23, 2011

Grant and Sam, One Year Later

The Martin's came over for a quick visit on Father's Day.    Grant and Sammy love spending time together.  They both have grown by leaps and bounds in a year.  Check out this post to see what these two were up to a year ago together.

 They watched the ducks swim about and yelled, "Quack!"
Of course, I'm not one to miss out on a photo opportunity so when Sammy came over in a shortall that Grant owns as well I ran into the house to change Grant's clothes so we could take pictures of these sweet boys together.

What I should have really done is comb Grant's hair, :)

and they've had enough... escape artists once again!



3 comments:

  1. Hi! Cute shortalls! I have a 6 month old boy. Will you share the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Ragsland and reversible. There's an appliqued green elepahnt on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet boys! I miss you guys...please move to Raleigh! Give Grant a kiss from Aunt Jessi and tell him Sammy and I will come visit soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete