Saturday, June 6, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

I thought I would share with you some of my favorite outfits you can expect to see Grant in this fall! He has quite the collection already thanks to both of his Grandmothers! I received a couple of gowns and outfits from my sister-in-law, Lesley that Ron's Mom had sewn for my nephew George. My Mom-in-law, Jody, amazes me with her awesome talent for sewing and smocking. Grant is going to have some beautiful one-of-a-kind garments thanks to his "Mimi!
Take a look at all of Grant's clothes! We haven't even had the first baby shower yet, this is going to be one well dressed kid!


This is a bubble that Jody made for George and was passed down for Grant. I'm in love with it and the smocking detail. All the clothes that Jody makes have a tag on the inside that reads, "From Grandmother With Love."




This little sweater Jody brought us on her visit Memorial Day Weekend. It has a puppy face on the front and notice the puppy dog ears on the hood. I love it and the fact that it zips up the back to make it easy to put on and take off.



This is the first outfit that I bought for Grant. As soon as I found out we were having a boy I rushed out and splurged on this jon jon for next Spring/Summer. I went with the construction theme in honor of his Daddy.















3 comments:

  1. That is going to be one handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are so sweet. My mom is "mimi" too! I can't wait to meet little Grant

    ReplyDelete