Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dress Up

Last Thursday night, Ron and I attended the Black Widows Halloween Ball benefiting local charity, The Lighthouse.  It was a costume party of course and after much discussion and debate we decided to go as Santa and his elf.  Ron borrowed the Santa costume from his father.  It has become a staple in the Yaeger household on Christmas Eve and I just "threw a bunch of stuff together" and hoped I looked somewhat like Santa's elf and not just an overly festive holiday housewife...
We had a great time playing dress up with our friends the Colemans, otherwise known as Storm Trooper and Tropicana Fruit Lady.
Allison was a flight attendant and Kimmy a flapper.  The party was outdoors and we were all a little chilly!
Can you pick out our dates?  The Halloween party was a blast, it was nice to have a fun night out with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment