Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sesame Street Birthday Bash

Ron took Grant to a Sesame Street themed First Birthday Bash for Miss Camden Grace last weekend.  I worked the Baldwin County Parade of Homes so I was grateful that Ron had such a fun activity to enjoy with my boy.  This birthday party was ah-mazing.  There was no detail that went undone.  My friends, Jenna, Lindsay and their Mother did a fabulous job planning such a spectacular party for the princess in their lives.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
Camden, the birthday girl posing as Oscar the Grouch in a trashcan!
Elmo and Mickey Mouse made an appearance.  Ron said that when they left Grant waved and said, "Bye Elmo, Bye Bye Mickey Mouse!"
Their was an Elmo bounce house for the kids
Grant jumping with the birthday girl

There was also a choo choo train that drove the kiddos around the neighborhood, you know Grant loved this!

Food for the little folks
Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar and Big Bird Cupcakes
This picture truly does not do the favor buckets justice.  Elmo's face was personally painted on each bucket and inside were crayons, coloring books, bubbles and hand knitted Elmo hats which are adorable!
and lastly, favors for the adults... white trash mix which I gobbled up in a day, Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment